Consulting Opportunity with AkiDwA
Men’s Sexual Health Project Leader
AkiDwA is looking for a consultant to facilitate and deliver some sessions in our sexual health project to men who are living in Direct Provision accommodation centres in Ireland
The consultant will facilitate discussions between men related to sexual and reproductive health over a four month period. Men seeking asylum will gain access to information and support on healthy relationships and sexual health.
Skills and qualifications Required
- Qualification preferably in community development, nursing, psychology or equivalent
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team worker and good listener
- Ability to take initiative and be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Good writing and social skills
- Computer literacy
This project aims to complement AkiDwA’s ongoing training on women’s reproductive health, which is delivered to migrant women living in accommodation centres for asylum seekers in Ireland.
If interested Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Men’s Health in the subject line by Friday 21st of June 2019