Do you want to volunteer in your community?
AkiDwA are looking for Community Health Ambassadors
- Must be based in Ireland.
- Receiving training on FGM.
- Being part of the programme to end FGM in Ireland.
- Becoming part of the Community Health Ambassador network.
- Gaining valuable work experience.
- Transport costs will be covered.
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE
- Raising awareness of FGM and the new legislation within your community.
- Raising awareness on FGM within local health centres and organisations
- Attending Community Health Ambassador meetings every 2 months
- Sharing of experiences with other community health ambassadors
- Commitment of 1 hour a week.
If you are interested or would like more information please email
or call 01 8349851