Job Advert: Office Administrator
Established in 2001 AkiDwA is an ethnic minority-led national network of migrant women living in Ireland which promotes the equality of migrant women in Irish society, free of gender and racial stereotyping and applies a holistic approach to integration, promoting a migrant and gender-specific approach to public services as well as encouraging migrant women’s access to mainstream services and initiatives.
The office administrator will manage all office administrative duties, ensure the smooth running of the office, and will provide support to ongoing projects.
Role: Office Administrator
Reporting to: CEO- AkiDwA
Position: Parttime (21hrs a week)
- Oversee the front office by answering incoming calls, replying to general correspondence, and dealing with enquiries.
- Monitor and oversee to the general cleanliness of the office.
- Coordinate meetings and functions for AkiDwA
- Procurement and proper management of office supplies and assets
- Undertake IT troubleshooting and liaise with our external IT consultant to ensure the good maintenance and operation of the IT network
- Ensure that all filing, both paper and electronic, complies with our data protection
- Provide the day-to-day administration for the office (drafting letters, ordering all office
- Work on database, ensuring GDPR rules are applied all the times in outgoing communications
- Provide some PA and secretarial support to the CEO and senior team.
- Support the CEO and financial administrator to monitor income, expenditure and cash flow and update the organisation’s budget accordingly, as per existing financial management system.
- Record incoming financial resources, process all invoices and expense claims and
raise invoices forward to the manager for approval before submitting to financial administrator for payment.
- Manage and properly account for petty cash issued to facilitate general office activities.
- Maintain and file all business records in a system
- Update social media and ensure website is up to date
- Support communications officer in producing AkiDwA e-newsletter twice a year
Office and Facilities Management
- Deal with all internal services, including suppliers, repairs, and security.
- Liaise and negotiate with external suppliers including equipment’s
The position will be based at the AkiDwA Office, Unit 2, Killarney Court, Upper Buckingham Street Dublin 1. If interested send your CV and cover letter through email to email@example.com by Friday 13th January 2023.