Job Vacancy: Women’s Support Officer
Job Title: Women’s Support Officer
Reporting to: CEO AkiDwA
Position: Full-time (35 hours a week)
Duties of Work:
- Identify women who will act as key contacts in each Direct Provision centre and liaise with them for mobilisation and preparation for meetings and training on reproductive health and other activities run by AkiDwA.
- Organise and facilitate meetings, training, and discussions with the women online and physically.
- Develop and produce leaflets to promote various projects.
- Identify and contact managers of accommodation centres for asylum seekers and pay visits to various centres.
- Deliver training on reproductive health to asylum-seeking women living in accommodation centres.
- Identify, link up and connect migrant women with services providers and frontline services at regional and local levels and liaise with MWHC for referrals.
- Visit accommodation centres and meet with the women to share information about the work of AkiDwA.
- Organize migrant health fairs and events.
- Link up and share learnings and challenges with the consultant working on migrant men sexual health behaviour.
- Carry any other duty as directed by management
How to Apply:
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by midnight on Friday the 27th of May 2022.